Flex Seal®, Flex Shot® or Flex GlueOur price: $13.99 Sale Price: $12.99 SKU: 6215107
FLEX SEAL is a rubberized sealant spray coating that sprays out as a liquid, seeps into cracks and holes and dries to a watertight, flexible coating. It’s the easy way to coat, seal, and stop leaks fast.
- It’s an easy-to-use, portable, aerosol spray.
- Sprays out as a liquid and dries as a strong, rubberized coating.
- Stays flexible and pliable
- It will last for years. It will not sag or drip in summer heat. It will not crack or peel in winter cold. Protects surface from corrosion.
- Stops vibrations and deadens noise
- Can be used on wet or dry surfaces
- Ideal for arts and crafts, projects and hobbies
- Recommended surfaces: Wood, Metal, Tile, Concrete, Masonry, Fabric, Glass, Plastic, Aluminum, Porcelain, Dry wall, Rubber, Cement, Some vinyls and more!
- DIRECTIONS: 1-Read can. Wear protective face, eyewear, gloves and clothing. 2-Apply to clean, dry surface. 3-Shake well. 4-Spray 8-12" from surface, with even sweeping motion. 5-Apply multiple coats until ALL cracks are filled. 24-48hrs between coats
- FLEX TIPS: 1-Spray larger area than area where the leak is, feather the edges. 2-Apply multiple coats and use at can temperatures above 60ºF. 3-Be sure Flex Seal has filled ALL cracks/hole and cure 48hrs. 4-If light can pass, apply more coats.